Monday, November 5, 2012

Thing 16: Get Organized with Web 2.0 Tools

So Thing 16 is all about getting organized! This is great because my mind is always in a million different places and I sometimes have a hard time keeping things straight. My first task is to set up a personalized start page, but I'm going to skip that for now and check out one of the other tools on the list. I'm looking at Remember The Milk! Not only is it free (my favorite price), but you can access it online, and they also have an app for Android....there is also one for the iPhone, but who cares? Haha...just kidding! Anywho. you can use this to make lists, which is essential for folks like me who walk into the grocery store with a short list memorized, then forget everything as soon as you touch the shopping cart! 

Alright so back to the first thing. Being the avid Google fan that I am, I decided to check out iGoogle. It's super user friendly and customizable! As soon as I'm back on my own computer I'm going to make this my homepage for sure. Having my things to do in list form as well as having more than one calendar to refer to is extremely useful in my personal life, and will only become more so once I'm a teacher.

Question of the Day: What do you think about these tools?

1 comment: