Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thing 21: Animoto

Thing 21 introduced me to a site called Animoto.  It creates a video clip for you using photos you upload (you can link it to Flickr if you so desire) and allows you to add music. I'm going to see if I can create a neat little video of my girls (yeah, I'm THAT kind of parent. If you don't think my kids are as awesome and as cute as I do...well tough luck :P )

Oh! Wait! The site let me connect with Facebook and it's automatically choosing pictures for me to make a video! Let's see what happens....HAHAHAHA I ♥LOVE♥ how random this is...food, kids, snakes...hahaha oh man this is great :)

Click here to watch it! 

Hopefully that link works right. If not I put the video on Facebook too. Thing 21 says that there is a code I can use to embed the video to Blogger but I didn't see it. 

This is a really fun site. We've had to sign up for a lot of Web 2.0 tools along this journey, and I must say this one is going on my list of stuff I will use again in the future.

Question of the Day: What do you think of Animoto? Go click on it and check it out, you don't have to sign up for it, just take a tour.

1 comment:

  1. That site is really nifty!! I really liked your slide show. I may have to check out that site. You are introducing me to so many new and awesome sites.

    ReplyDelete