Monday, November 26, 2012

Thing 20: You, Too, Can YouTube

Yay YouTube! Thing 20 says to find a cool video on YouTube then talk about it! Talking is something I'm pretty good at... :)  First things first! I need to go have some fun on YouTube!!!! Being the parent that I am, I did a search for "funny babies". I LOVE happy babies! So check out the top 10 baby videos!

Click this! 

I really like YouTube because there is such a massive amount of awesome videos that you can view for free. I am a big fan of music videos (not just funny babies!) so YouTube is generally good for that, although I have been disappointed in the past when trying to view something that was removed due to copyright blah blah blah. 

Thing 20 asks me if I see any features that might be interested if applied to our library website? Only thing I can think of is that YouTube is very user friendly while our library site..well..isn't. If we could search for things through the library website and see thumbnails previewing the information contained within, it would be a TON easier!

Question of the Day: Do you have a YouTube channel? If not, would you ever consider creating one?

1 comment: